HE HUIA KAIMANAWA – NGA WHETU KOEA (EXHIBITION)
15 & 16 October 2020
Te Rauparaha Arena and Event Centre Porirua
Booths may be set up for the Exhibition during the following days and times;
Wednesday 14 October
Thursday 15 October
8.00 - 10.30am
Please note the powhiri for He Huia Kaimanawa will be at 11.00am.
The exhibition will be open for public viewing from 1.00pm – 4.30pm on Thursday and from 8.30am – 3.00pm on Friday.
Information regarding the booths.
1. Booths are available for exhibitors to display reo Maori initiatives.
2. Booths are at no cost to exhibitors.
3. The booths are 3m x 2.4m in size.
4. Each booth is provided with a light and a 4 point multi plug.
5. A table and 2 chairs are provided with each booth.
6. No sales are permitted from the booths however, orders can be taken from the exhibitors to action after the Expo.
7. Cafe Net is available for Internet access at a cost of $10 per day. A card may be purchased at the venue on the day, where a pin access will be provided immediately.
Booths may be booked by contacting the following persons;
Catherine: 04 4716 730
Betty: 04 4716 042
Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Maori – Maori Language Commission
Te Puni Kokiri – Ministry of Maori Development
Te Kahui Tika Tangata – Human Rights Commission